We have agreed a sale. Many thanks for looking.
VW T25 Autosleeper VHT Hightop 1.9DG
Located near Ely, Cambridgeshire
93,800 miles (could increase as still in use)
Petrol / LPG conversion – MOT until 9 June 2022
‘Scamper’ has been a much-loved part of our family for the past 8 years. He has taken us on several holidays across France and through the Outer Hebrides, and is still in regular use. Since the arrival of our son a few years ago, we have made several adaptations, which have worked well for us but sadly we have made the decision we want something bigger. We really hope he can find a happy new home!
- MOT until 9 June 2022 (just advisory on front tyres)
- Gas soundness check 15 July 2020
- Open-loop LPG system with 60 litre tank in spare wheel holder (spare wheel and original jack accommodated in adapted wardrobe)
- Fresh water tank (approx 45 litre) with cold tap
- Leisure battery
- 2 burner hob and grill
- 3 way fridge
- Interior lights replaced with LEDs in original housings
- 240 volt hook-up
- Pioneer MVH-X580DAB Stereo with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, DAB/DAB+ and Spotify (wired to leisure battery)
- USB charging point in dashboard wired to leisure battery
- Curtains for all windows (made by www.vwcampercurtains.co.uk)
- Omistor 2000 canopy awning
- Rusy Lee double rock and roll bed in rear, fitted with two 3 point seat belts
- Really handy storage area in roof which can pull out to sleep additional 2 people
- Removable parcel shelf
- Custom storage compartments above engine
- Fiamma bike rack (takes 2 bikes)
- 2 x 907 Camping Gaz cylinders (may not be full)
- Front windscreen insulated cover to cut down on condensation
- Thetford Porta Potti 335 Qube that fits in the cupboard
More details available below the photos and contact form at the bottom if you have any questions or want to arrange a viewing.
Photos taken in June 2021- just click to make them bigger
Scamper on location over the past few years (pictured driveaway awning could also be sold at additional cost)
Regular service history and lots of receipts, MOT paperwork and electronic documents will be made available to new owner. This includes VW heritage letter showing the vehicle was manufactured 26.01.1988. Haynes Manual and Bentley Manual can be provided electronically.
- Professional LPG open-loop conversion carried out by K. Mugglestone and Co. Listed on the V5 as petrol/LPG with installation certificate
- Cleaned and undersealed by https://www.rust.co.uk/ in December 2013 Full Rustbuster Dinitro Hot fog rust proofing service
- Steering rack brushes have been replaced with Powerflex
- Stainless front to rear coolant pipes from Brickwerks installed January 2017
- All fuel lines replaced with Brickwerks kit October 2018
No major restoration work has been carried out. No filler, only paint to touch up and prevent further rust. Rust in the usual places. Passenger-side step was replaced in 2017 but driver-side now needs replacement. Seams are rusty. Windscreen rust repaired in 2019 and seal replaced. The heater blower in the van doesn’t work (it never has since we have owned it heat and air still comes into the van when driving along). The van bodywork would benefit from some restoration but this is not essential in order to start using it.
All of the information provided above is correct to the best of our knowledge and it is the responsibility of the buyer to check all the above whilst inspecting the campervan. There are items in pictures that are not included in sale.
No test drives unless full sale price in hand and proof of comprehensive insurance is provided.
Strict Covid protocols must be adhered to during viewings including wearing of face masks.
Vehicle sold as seen with no warranties given or implied. A car buyer/seller contract will be required to be signed if the vehicle is purchased details of which are available here: https://www.theaa.com/car-buying/buyers-sellers-contracts. Full cleared payment will be required before the vehicle is taken away – at that point the V5 form will be completed in the buyer’s name and sent off leaving the buyer with the new keeper’s section.
Please use the below form to get in touch if you are interested in buying the campervan